Today, I’m back with another entry in my Wednesday series, “Bloggers I Hate.” If you’re like me, you’ve seen her around the Internet. You know of whom I’m writing: @tamaraoutloud, or Tamara Lunardo of Florida. If you’re at all like me, you “hate” her as much as I do. Or at least I hope you do. If not, perhaps you’ll join with me in “hating” in her after you’ve read the six reasons why I “hate” her:
1) She makes me uncomfortable. One need go no further than her short post, Be Warned to see why. She uses words that we, as upright God-fearing people, are ashamed to admit to using, too. At least if we’re honest.
2) She doesn’t mince words. In Make Me A Roof-Wrecker clearly shows, she’s not afraid to speak her on mind on what true, Jesus-loving evangelism looks like.
3) She’s not afraid of Ephesians 5:22, and a in fact embraces it here, in her post on On Deciding to Pierce My Nose or Not.
4) She knows that that only dividing line between her and a call-girl is God’s grace. Don’t believe me? Read this: But For the Grace of God: My Life as a Would-Be Call-Girl. (Did I mention that her writing often makes me uncomfortable? Good, because–darn it–who likes to be reminded that there is so very little that separates Christians from those “in the world?).
5) She’s a a self-professed “Nerd”, and not only knows how to diagram sentences, a plethora of diacritic marks, and the difference (unlike me) between gerunds and gerrymandering, she’s a well-gifted writer, and gives good blog. (Whatever that means).
6) She clearly loves words, and isn’t afraid to play with them. I’m in such awe of the absolute finesse and fluidity of her prose, that I feel the need to defenestrate. Anyway…
Those are my reasons for hating . What are yours? Share in the comments.
(PS As in previous entries in this series, “hate” is used in a manner entirely opposite of its accepted dictionary definition. Just wanted to clarify).
Update, so Tamara got this great post up now, called Please Stop Just Sayin’. It’s totes brils. As such, I thought it apropos to let her feel my “ire” all over again. 😉